Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Muqty??

Now this is soooo weird. I just heard this and I still can't make head or tail of it.

Al-Sadr:
'Saddam Hussein and his followers are the real enemies of Iraq NOT the Americans.'
'The coalition forces are our guests in Iraq.'
'The Americans are a peace loving nation.'
'We hope that the holy month of Ramadan will be a month of peace for both Iraqis and Americans.
'I call for the Americans to invite me to attend their meetings, forums, camps, and churches. I am longing for that.'
'Assist me in declaring peace and unity between the Americans and the Iraqis and to fight terrorism in Iraq.'
'The Iraqi people wish nothing but peace for the Americans.'


What did you do to my favorite tyrant?? I demand an explanation immediately. He must have sold out his soul or something. This isn't Muqty.