الاثنين، أكتوبر 27، 2003

About the comments section

Like I mentioned earlier, the comments section is still experimental. I have not yet decided whether to keep it or not. I have read some great discussions there, also readers get to know what others think about the issues I blog about. Plus I get all the feedback I need without burdening my mailbox. I do not intend to edit negative remarks as they are valuable to me. Its impossible to offend me. To tell the truth, I don't really have enough time to handle all the comments. So I will stay out of it. Maybe the whole comments idea wasn't a good one after all. We'll see. If people wish it to stay, I will do my best to keep it up. Also, there are a couple of trolls copying my posts and pasting them as comments repeatedly, they are the same ones who keep filling my mailbox with spam. I filtered them so they can stop bothering now. I really can't understand some people. I will try to limit the maximum length of each comment as some suggested to solve this. I might also get someone to edit the comments section for me. Anyway, a big thanks to everyone who posted their comments.

One more thing. You have to close the comments window after you post a comment. If you fail to do so and keep refreshing the window your post will be repeated every time you reload. So close the window and open a new one which you can refresh with no problems until you post a new comment. Thanks to CharlesWT for pointing this out.

هناك 5 تعليقات:

seslimuhabbet يقول...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

غير معرف يقول...

.................... nice ^_^v ................

ayumi يقول...

wonderful work! the way you discuss the subject i'm very impressed. i'll bookmark this webpage and be back more often to see more updates from you.

ayumi
www.brfe.net

Lee Shin يقول...

spot on with this write-up, i like the way you discuss the things. i'm impressed, i must say. i'll probably be back again to read more. thanks for sharing this with us.

Lee Shin
www.trendone.net

akoikaw يقول...

Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.Thanks sharing.

www.joeydavila.net